Welcome to Captain's Quarters. We are located on the picturesque South Shore of Nova Scotia.
In an area rich in history, where nature explorations are as numerous as they are exceptional, Captain's Quarters offers beautiful and tranquil surroundings.
The Captain's Quarters is a family run business. For over thirty years we have had the pleasure of greeting guests, many of whom return year after year.
Your hosts: Irène Ouellette and Wim Noback
We live at the Captain's Quarters year round and we love it!
- 6 comfortable housekeeping cottages: 5 one-bedroom cottages and 1 two-bedroom cottage. We took great care in maintaining our cottages over the years;
- Four acres of oceanfront land with peace and tranquility;
- A sandy beach: a walk down the lawn brings you right on Hunt's Point beach;
- Explore a quaint little fishing harbour, just a 5 minute walk along the beach;
- Play lawn games on our huge lawn in front of the cottages and our house;
- An oceanfront sun deck: kick off your shoes, relax and soak in the view and the peaceful sounds of the ocean's waves. In the evening, enjoy the wood fireplace;
- A pond and little babbling brook border our property.